
In the Spring 2009 Town Crier there was a picture of the official opening of the Mousehole Cafe in 1959 with a very early Italian coffee machine.

After the Mousehole closed, the cellar lost some of its sense of fun.

On 8th July 2012, the cellar re-opened as a cafe again, run by Throwing Buns, and called Basement Buns. It seems to have again found that Joie de vivre.
If anybody has any pictures of the days of the Mousehole in days gone by, please let Phil and Kate, from Throwing buns, know. They would like to display some pictures of their heritage.






